Norland International has partnered with Planet Green Bottle Corporation to introduce oxo-biodegradable (oxo-bio) PET preforms and plastic bottles to the bottled water industry. The oxo-biodegradable additive to PET resin considerably speeds up bottle decomposition. PET bottles containing no oxo-bio additives take an estimated 1,000 years or more to decompose. PET bottles containing the oxo-bio additive naturally decompose within four to ten years in standard landfills, lessening environmental impact of discarded bottles significantly.
All Norland blow molders process the new oxo-biodegradable PET performs
Small Bottle Blow Molders. (up to 50 oz/1.5 L)
Norland International. Inc., a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of equipment for the bottled water industry, provides a line of fully automatic blow molders that can produce up to 4500 bottles an hour using PET preforms. The company also offers line of semi-automatic blow molders for small bottles
Norland offers a variety of automatic and semi-automatic blow molders for small bottles.
Our new line of Freedom™ Series for PET bottles has become extremely popular and are used by a growing number of businesses worldwide. These blow molders can be fitted and modified to produce a wide range of bottles for bottled water and other liquids, such as fruit juices and a variety of other liquid food products, as well as virtually any liquid product that can be packaged in small plastic bottles.
Advantages of using a Freedom™ PET series blow molder:
- Reduces your bottle costs by 25% to 50%
- You make your own bottles when you need them, minimizing inventory storage and vendor delivery problems
- Produces up to 4500 bottles an hour
- Handles multi-sized and shaped preforms
- Produces bottles of up to 50 oz (1.5 liters)
- Easy-to-change molds provide fast switch-out
- Compact size
- Easy-to-use PLC touch-screen controls
Large-bottle Blow Molders (3- to 5-gallon/12-19 L)
Norland has introduced the Freedom 100 large-bottle PET blow molder for 3- to 5-gallon (12-19 L) bottles.
The Freedom 100 PET large-bottle blow molder is ideal for bottling plants looking to greatly reduce bottle costs by switching to PET from PC bottles and manufacturing them on site.
- Reduced cost per bottle increases bottom-line by 25-50% (from $6.50/PC bottle to approximately $2.50/PET bottle). When shipping empties, you get 2,100 bottles in a 20-ft container, compared to 15,000 preforms.
- Tighter inventory control; make your own bottles when you need them, minimizing inventory storage and vendor delivery problems.
- PLC controls blow molding process for precision heat control, speed.
- Built primarily of stainless steel; easy to clean and maintain.
- Easy to use. One operator. (Approximately 30-sec. between emerging heated preforms, to allow operator to blow bottle and return for the next one.)
- Environmentally friendly; PET bottles are easily crushed and recycled.
More from Norland International
In addition to blow molders for large and small bottles, Norland offers a full line of complete bottling systems for small bottles (16.9 oz/ 500 ml) and large-bottle (5-gallon/19 L) production, as well as commercial water distillers, pretreatment and ozone generating systems, cappers, labelers, case packers and shrink-wrapping equipment--everything you need for an efficient, profitable bottled water business.